Got Watts and Sungage make life easier for homeowners to help make solar more affordable. Sunage partners with leading solar installers to help make their solar, battery, and roof work more affordable.
If you're new to solar, Sungage is here to help! Sungage provides homeowners with consumer-friendly financing options to go solar and save more money. Your Sunage solar finance specialist is dedicated to helping you realize the full financial and environmental benefits of solar ownership.
Sungage offers whole project funding, including solar, battery storage, and roof work — with no fees, no appraisals, and no home equity requirements. With our soft credit inquiry, applying will not have a negative impact on your credit score.
We make it simple – Homeowners choose Sungage because they make it quick and easy to get financing and get on with your life!
- Product - We’ve set the standard for consumer-friendly finance products. Built for you, built for solar.
- Ease - Complete a simple online application and get a credit decision in seconds with no impact to your credit score.
- Customer Service - We’re here to answer all your questions on the dollars and cents of going solar.
How Sungage Financing Works?
- Design It - Got Watts will design a system that is right for your home and give you a detailed proposal to show how much you can save by going solar. Your solar system is an investment, and we want it to be right for you.
- Get Approved - Got Watts will provide you with a link to a secure, online credit application. The brief application will take less than five minutes to complete and you’ll be notified of a decision on the spot.
- Install It - Your installer, Got Watts, will file for all permits, order equipment, install the system, and organize all inspections. When the system is installed, payment will be released to your installer.
- Pay It Back - We do our best to make going solar fit your budget and help you save money along the way. You can use these savings and proceeds from any solar incentives to pay back the money you’ve borrowed.
Talk with a Got Watts Solar Specialist
Ready to get started? Contact Got Watts to discuss your solar project, ask questions and get a quote underway. To learn more about financing your project with Sungage Financial, visit sungage.com, or even better read their reviews on TrustPilot.